Mr. Jose Manuel ("J.M.") de Jesus, has over 30 years of experience in the field of Public Relations, Digital Marketing Communications and Business Development. de Jesus has a history as a dynamic finance, marketing and communications specialist with an impressive history of building stakeholder and client reputation and value to meet and surpass fiduciary objectives, driving advocacy initiatives that work, developing campaigns that inform, inspire, and educate.
Owner of Q2PR, a PR agency in the Spanish Language and Multicultural areas, with extensive media outreach and Events Marketing expertise. HE has worked for Fortune 500 companies, and as an agent for their agencies of record. JM has served as advisor to thousands of SMBs in the tech, manufacturing, retail, food and service sectors. His track record of marketing and communications leadership also includes work with nonprofits and recently Public Affairs Consultant to the Cities of Linden, West New York and North Bergen, NJ.
Delivering cutting-edge communications strategies and tactics, JM has consistently demonstrated sensible “out-of-the-box” strategic vision by creating powerful, actionable communications and marketing processes. His work includes Communications, cutting-edge thought leadership in Multicultural and general marketing communications and PR, serving as key visionary for organizations. JM has streamlined/expanded operations, set long-term goals and strategic plans. Skillfully allocated resources and provided sound marketing management for many Fortune 500 firms, Municipal Political and Public Affairs Campaigns,
He lead the AASHE organization (Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education) as its Director of Media and Marketing, , HE has lead accounts in the SaaS Enterprise solutions, CPG, Healthcare, Sports, Entertainment, Crisis Communications, Automotive, Academia, non-profit, minority business development, and early-stage startup sectors.
▪ Drove member and sponsor sales, for AASHE through offline traditional and online social media strategy applying strong PR outreach, maximizing Google AdWords account in support of conferences, community outreach, ED speaking engagements, and member outreach
▪ Drove sales and participation to the second-largest conference in AASHE's history, garnering $100,000 over projected profit. Increased number of exhibitors from 63 to 83, and sponsors from 21 to 31, in one year.
▪ Acquired new corporate sponsors, members and partners at the highest levels of possible membership revenue for a higher education sustainability non-profit. Created new sources of revenue. Improved strategy and implementation of traditional and digital social media, SEO and SEM engineering new sales in a highly fast paced, multi-faceted work environment.
▪ Redirected and optimized severely underutilized six-figure Google AdWords budget. and provided solid marketing and media leadership, and changed significant internal hurdles to positively affect bottom-line results.
▪ JM developed the longest project track record in the entire Latino and Multicultural PR and Marketing industry compared to ANY Global holding company, independent, or Top 25 Hispanic and Multicultural market Ad Agency PR department
▪ Created and executed integrated campaign resulting in sales of over $600K in tickets in ten weeks using social media and YouTube traffic in CMO role for a gaming conference benefiting a non-profit promoting STEM education in middle and high schools.
▪ JM ncreased number of Minority Dealers and Suppliers by 18% for the Ford Motor Company Minority Dealer and Vendor Initiative
▪ Increased sales of first time home mortgages 300% in three months by designing and implementing press and public outreach to drive home buying initiatives for Chase Home Finance among Latino, African-American, and the LGBT Communities.
▪ Increased Latino Audiences successfully diversifying and repositioning the brand to larger numbers of Latino, ticket buyers using a bilingual Spanish/English-language PR campaign for UniverSoul Circus
▪ Created mass excitement and high-volume sales traffic during opening holiday season for big box retail stores, restaurants and shops as PR consultant for Related Urban’s Gateway Center at Bronx Terminal Market, using special events with public relations outreach campaign overlay support to the general, major Spanish-language, and hyper-local press.